Since the recent launch of Lizzie’s first book Look Like The Leader You Are, we have been inundated with potential clients wanting to work with either Lizzie, or a member of the team. We are currently a team of three stylists, one client liaison manager and a social media manager, however we are rapidly expanding and looking to take on two senior stylists on a freelance basis.
The job itself will include, at first:
- Helping clients identify their unique brand
- Wardrobe and planning sessions
- Shopping sessions
- Post session evaluation and invoicing
- You will also be expected to be the client's main contact so a little account management is also required.
However the role is open to development where possible, and we are looking for someone who will help represent and grow the brand, as if each client is working with Lizzie.
We are looking for:
- Someone with at least a year of experience working as a stylist. Knowledge of personal branding would be a great plus
- Preferably trained in Colour and Style, although this is not essential
- An interest in everyday styling and an understanding of dressing in the corporate world
- Someone who has an effortless style, that resonates with the LESC branding and is confident to carry that forward with clients
The application process
Please take some time to look at the website www.lizzieedwards.com and really get a feel for the style and mission of the brand.
If you feel you would be a good fit then we would like you to record a 1-2 minute video telling us about yourself and outlining your experience in the styling industry to date.
Why do you want to join the LESC team? What are your favourite go-to brands? In what way do you feel you fit the LESC branding?
If you could include your Instagram profile too, so we can connect with you and get a feel for your own style, that would be really helpful.
Please send your video clips via wetransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will let you know if you are successful in your application.
Thank you for your interest - Good luck!