My clients are ambitious, and therefore serious about achieving a turnaround in their wardrobe and style, but through lack of time, interest, or know-how seek professional help to get it done in an efficient and enjoyable way.
Clients have achieved the following results, and you can:
• Look stylish, and years younger.
• Have increased self-confidence and greater self-appreciation.
• Receive compliments from friends, colleagues - and complete strangers!
• Love the clothes you are wearing and feel proud of the way you look
• Learn what works for you and what doesn't - saving you time and money.
• Have an organised, functional wardrobe with stylish, wearable clothes that fit and flatter.
• Find shopping no longer overwhelms you, as you know where to go for what suit you, and your lifestyle.
• Look forward to getting dressed each morning
Are these the results you are looking for?
My style confidence process is made of a combination of sessions, both in the wardrobe and shopping for new items, and all packages include a preparation assignment as well as bespoke session planning, pre- shopping research, and follow up advice and links.
The time required for each step of the process will depend on your existing wardrobe, and your goals. The aim is to get you looking and feeling great, with immediate results. I will need to have a chat with you to find out about your situation, and advise you more accurately about the most suitable option for your needs.
Please click on each image below to read more about the individual sessions of the packages
Although clients are similar in many ways, their current wardrobe situation, goals and budget vary.
Maybe you currently have very few clothes, or want to completely start a fresh, and therefore time required in your existing wardrobe is shorter and more time is required in the shops and putting new outfits together.
You may have a wardrobe of great clothes already, but are looking to have a sort out and gain clarity on what you own to find out what is still working. You'll require a longer wardrobe session and less time shopping.
If you are looking to update both your casual and work wardrobes this will usually require a more than one session, and is ideally built up over a few months.
Once we have created the foundations for a wardrobe that works, I encourage you to work seasonally with top up sessions at intervals of anything from once a season to once every couple of years.
Packages start from £1295 + VAT, working with one of my senior stylists, and a suggested minimum shopping budget of £1000.
My personal clients are usually business owners, senior executives, or women looking to progress to a senior or high profile role, and the investment is therefore often substantially higher.