Come along and meet me and the rest of the Babet Style Consultancy team, and get some free advice while sipping a cocktail! 19.00, Tuesday 18th May, Highroad House, Chiswick
- Do you have something in your wardrobe that you never wear as you don't know what to put with it?
- Would you like to know where to shop to find a certain something you are looking for?
- Maybe you have a dress for a wedding coming up, and are not sure how to accessorise it.
I will be offering advice on your wardrobe, style and shopping.
- Do you want to know what is the best foundation for you, or how to do a 'smokey eye'?
The makeover team includes professional make up artist Katie Reedman, so come along with your make up bag
- Are you not sure how to use your straighteners to make curls, or stuck in a hair style rut?
Windle Hairdressing: experts in the use of Bumble & Bumble and WAM electrical styling products will be on hand to answer your hair questions and show you how to hold your hairdryer!
Together we will advise you on any aspect of your style, wardrobe, make up or hair so you can make the most of yourself and feel fantastic!
One to one mini consultations will be available to book throughout the evening.
Feel free to bring along any clothes, accessories or make-up that you would like advice on, or just ask general questions.
The Cowshed Spa will also be on hand to sample their range of fantastic spa products, and for free mini manicures.
The evening is free, but be sure to register and be early to bag a one to one spot.
I look forward to meeting you!