It's July, and I'm sure some of you will be jetting off for warmer climates - and with the recent rainfall in the past couple of days, who could blame you?! If you're going to be on a long haul flight, here are our tips for what to wear on a flight so you can keep comfy and still look stylish at the same time!
1. Layering is a must! Whether it's a rainy or sunny day here before takeoff you must consider what the weather will be like at your destination and the aircon on planes.
2. A scarf is a good option to have if you feel a little nippy, as is a lightweight jacket (we will be featuring lightweight linen jackets soon!) or cardigan to cover up. Both these things can be used to layer up on the plane or worn before and then taken off if needs be.
3. Don't let VB fool you into thinking you have to wear heels on a plane. Flats are a must! Wear flats that have details on them like studs or flats that are brightly coloured if you want to add a glamorous touch. Lizzie loves Bloch shoes, so be sure to check them out for comfy fun flats!
4. Loose clothing is a good way to keep comfy. I love this loose dress from American Apparel. Cinch in loose fitting garments with a belt before boarding if you wish and take the belt off on the plane for ultimate comfort.
5. A bag that is big enough to fit all of your onboard essentials such as that scarf or jacket or cardi we talked about. We will also be blogging about the best bags to take on a flight soon, so be sure to keep an eye out for our picks! The best bags are sort of deceptively big - they fit far more things than they appear and bags that aren't so structured so that they can be squeezed below a chair or up in the overhead compartments.