This session is where I really get to know you, enabling us to gain a very clear picture of what is required to get the best results from your shopping and styling session.
It is made up of the following elements, depending on goals and priorities:
- Conduct a thorough initial assessment, style enquiry and review, discovering who you are, today and the image you currently portray, and what adjustments may be required.
- See what you already have - what works, what doesn't and what we need to add to a priority shopping list.
- Understand you, your lifestyle, body shape and self-image and learn more about your current shopping habits, teaching you what works and why.
- Using your existing wardrobe, begin educating you on how to dress in the most flattering way
- Advise you on the best way to organise your wardrobe
- Leave you with an uncluttered wardrobe ready to be refreshed with some lovely new items
- Look at possible alterations to existing garments, and pin suitable items
I gain a clear understanding of where you are in your life, your current style, and where we are going to take you. I will be totally honest, but kind and tactful and my primary objective is to get you feeling and looking great.
My stylists are based in London and the Midlands, but travel all over the country, and overseas on request, to meet clients in their homes to undertake wardrobe review sessions.