This session is where we really get to know you, enabling us to gain a very clear picture of what is required to get the best results from your shopping and styling session.
It is made up of the following elements, depending on goals and priorities:
- You will gain clarity and discover who you are, the image you currently portray, and what adjustments are required.
- Exploring what you already have, you will learn what is working, what doesn't and what we need on the priority shopping list.
- You will get clearer about your lifestyle, body shape and self-image and learn what works and why so that you begin to make confident and considered choices.
- Using your existing wardrobe, begin to learn how to dress in the most flattering way, and in a way that suits your own personal style.
- Advice on the best way to organise your wardrobe, so it is effortless and stress free. You will be left with an organised uncluttered wardrobe ready to be refreshed with the new items your require.
- Learn what alterations can be done to rework any existing garments, and have suitable items pinned ready to go.
We gain a clear understanding of where you are in your life, your current style, and where we are going to take you. We will be totally honest, but kind and tactful and our primary objective is to get you feeling and looking great.
Our stylists are based in London and the Midlands, but travel all over the country, and overseas on request, to meet clients in their homes to undertake wardrobe review sessions.